Thank You For Your Feedback
April 25, 2019
Earlier this year, we asked you, our members, for feedback about Ohio Catholic Federal Credit Union. We received a tremendous response and we sincerely thank everybody for their input. In the coming weeks, you will see a follow-up survey relating to technology as that seemed to be a strong area of interest amongst our members.
If you have any questions or comments about the information, please call Mike Wisnor, Vice President of Marketing & Mission, at (216) 478-0072. We have already begun to address several of the recommendations from our members and will continue to seek your input as we move forward.
Finally, congratulations to Jean from Stow. Jean won the drawing for the $100 gift card for participating in the recent member survey.
Member Survey Results
- The survey was sent via e-blast to all members registered to receive emails
- A total of 318 members responded to the survey and provided feedback
- This represents a response rate of 4.2%
- The sample size of 318 represents 2.4% of total membership
- On a scale of 1 to 10, with “10” being very
likely to recommend, how likely are you to recommend Ohio Catholic FCU to your
family and friends?
- Rated 8.9 / 10
- 70% considered “promoters”, rating either a 9 or a 10
- Net Promoter Score (NPS) = +59%
- An NPS of +50% or higher is considered excellent
- Industry average NPS = +35%
- What are the most important factors when
choosing a financial institution?
- Security (42%)
- Rates & Fees (20%)
- Customer Service (18%)
- Convenience (8%)
- Shared Values (7%)
- Reputation (5%)
- What word or phrase first comes to mind when
you hear or see Ohio Catholic FCU?
- Responses were 80% Positive, 9% Neutral, 11% Negative
- Common Positive Themes
- Great Rates
- Common Concerns
- Risk of losing credit union feel
- Better loan and deposit rates
- Locations not always convenient
- Employee turnover at the branch level
- Please share any other feedback or recommendations
to better serve you.
- A total of 186 respondents shared feedback
- Some great recommendations on:
- Mobile app improvements (i.e. debit and credit card shut off feature)
- ATM locator
- Person-to-Person Payment Capabilities
- Online loan applications & account opening
- Providing financial tips & advice for members
Follow-Up from the Member Survey
- All 28 members who indicated they would like to provide additional feedback have been contacted
- The Senior Leadership Team has reviewed the feedback from the member survey and are working together in a cross-functional manner to address some of the recommendations for improvement
- A follow-up survey focused on technology related issues (online banking, mobile app, online loan applications) has been developed and will be sent out in the coming weeks.
- We will begin hosting member focus groups starting in May 2019 for both individual and organizational members to gain additional insight