Join the Ohio Catholic Federal Credit Union Supervisory Committee
November 2, 2018
Are you a financial services or auditing professional that would like to share your expertise with the Catholic community? Then join Ohio Catholic Federal Credit Union’s Supervisory Committee! The Supervisory Committee is the credit union’s audit committee – a “watchdog” for the members. The committee is responsible for making sure the credit union’s financial records are in order and that internal controls are in place to protect the assets of the credit union and its members.
Committee members can expect to:
- Make sure that the annual audit is conducted and internal controls are tested regularly
- Review monthly financial statements and other reports prepared by internal management and external and government auditors
- Receive training and report monthly to the Board of Directors
- Learn about the credit union industry
- Meet with OCFCU’s management team and Board
- Help assure other members of a safe, sound, and well-functioning credit union
- Assist in the continued growth of the largest faith-based, full-service credit union in the state
- Network with other financial and business professionals who share your Catholic values.
For more information about Ohio Catholic and the Supervisory Committee opportunity, please contact: