iPay Bill Payment
With iPay, you can receive and pay your bills online with the click of a mouse from your credit union checking account via your online banking account.
Please be aware, payment funds will be debited from your account on the processing date, not the delivery date. Funds must be available in your account on the processing date or you may be subject to service charges.
To get started, simply access online bill pay through Ohio Catholic’s Online Banking, the same way you have done in the past, and follow the instructions to set up security questions and accept the new terms and conditions. If you have not signed up previously, you can enroll here.
For some instructions on the iPay Online Bill Pay system, download this step-by-step bill pay PDF guide or watch this demo video! For any questions you might still have, check out this FAQ page or reach out to an Ohio Catholic representative at your local branch.
Why do so many people choose online bill pay? Because they know it means more convenience, savings and security.
Features and benefits include:
- Upgraded online bill pay has eBill so you can view, pay and track bills online all in one secure place
- Pay bills anywhere, anytime, even when you’re traveling
- Verify your account balance as you pay your bills
- Track your payment history at a glance and follow all your transactions in real time
- Receive helpful email or text reminders when payments are due
- Add the people and companies you want to pay quickly, then send payments with a simple click