Are you a team player? Are you dedicated to assisting others?
At Ohio Catholic Federal Credit Union, we believe people are our most important asset – both our members and our employees.
We look for energetic, member-focused employees, and, in return, provide a professional, team oriented culture with a competitive pay scale and a generous array of benefits.
As a growing, full-service financial institution in the greater Cleveland and Akron area, we have the following opportunities available:
- Personal Banker – North Royalton
- Mortgage Loan Banker
- Teller Float – North Royalton
- Teller – Garfield Heights
- Call Center Coordinator
Benefits at Ohio Catholic FCU
Ohio Catholic FCU recognizes the hard work and dedication of our employees with a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance with a generous company contribution towards the premium
- 401k Retirement Plan with a 100% match on the first 3% elective deferral and 50% match on the 4% and 50% match on the 5% of elective deferral
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Life Insurance and AD&D
- Up to 5 Weeks Paid Time Off
- Birthday Vacation Day
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Best Benefits Club Discount Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Access to Over 250 Online Training Courses for Professional Development
How to Apply
View the list of open positions and their descriptions. Send your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to Ohio Catholic.
All resumes and applications are kept on file for 60 days from date of receipt. We will contact potential candidates by phone to schedule interviews.
Equal Opportunity Employer