Are you a team player? Are you dedicated to assisting others?
At Ohio Catholic Federal Credit Union, we believe people are our most important asset – both our members and our employees. We look for energetic, member-focused employees, and, in return, provide a professional, team oriented culture with a competitive pay scale and a generous array of benefits.
As a growing, full-service financial institution in the greater Cleveland and Akron area, we have the following opportunities available:
Benefits at Ohio Catholic FCU
Ohio Catholic FCU recognizes the hard work and dedication of our employees with a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- 80% Company Paid Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k Retirement with a 3% dollar for dollar match; .5% company match on the next 2% elective employee deferral
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Up to 6 weeks Paid Time Off
- Birthday Vacation Day
- Voluntary Life Insurance and AD&D
- Long Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Best Benefits Club Discount Program
- Access to over 250 Online Training Courses for Professional Development
How to Apply
View the list of open positions and their descriptions. Send your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to Ohio Catholic.
All resumes and applications are kept on file for one year from date of receipt. We will contact potential candidates by phone to schedule interviews.
Equal Opportunity Employer