Ohio Catholic Membership Application
Thank you for your interest in joining Ohio Catholic Federal Credit Union! As the largest faith-based, full-service credit union in the state, we are proud to offer quality products and services, strong technological capabilities, and excellent member service.
Qualifications For Membership
- Members, employees, and students of a Catholic Diocese in the state of Ohio, including its parishes, schools, services, ministries, organizations, or entities.
- Members of the immediate family or household of a person as listed above. Immediate family is defined as spouse, child, sibling, parent, grandparent or grandchild, aunt, uncle, daughter-in-law, and son-in-law. This includes stepparents, stepchildren, step-siblings, and adoptive relationships.
- Spouses of a person who has died while in the field of membership.
- Employees, volunteers, or retirees of Ohio Catholic Federal Credit Union.
- Members of the Ohio Catholic Foundation, which is open for all to join. The Ohio Catholic Foundation is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization focused on providing financial support for Catholic education.
Starting your membership online is easy.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at (888) 696-4462. We look forward to serving you!