Ohio Catholic Membership Application
Thank you for your interest in joining Ohio Catholic Federal Credit Union! As the largest faith-based, full-service credit union in the state, we are proud to offer quality products and services, strong technological capabilities, and excellent member service.
Qualifications For Membership
- Members, employees, and students of a Catholic Diocese in the state of Ohio, including its parishes, schools, services, ministries, organizations, or entities.
- Members of the immediate family or household of a person as listed above. Immediate family is defined as spouse, child, sibling, parent, grandparent or grandchild, aunt, uncle, daughter-in-law, and son-in-law. This includes stepparents, stepchildren, step-siblings, and adoptive relationships.
- Spouses of a person who has died while in the field of membership.
- Employees, volunteers, or retirees of Ohio Catholic Federal Credit Union.
- Members of the Ohio Catholic Foundation, which is open for all to join. The Ohio Catholic Foundation is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization focused on providing financial support for Catholic education.
Starting a membership is easy, just follow the three steps below.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at (888) 696-4462. We look forward to serving you and your Catholic community!