Ohio Catholic FCU
HOME | BLOG
Are you looking for a place to park your savings? Do you need an account that blends accessibility with a high rate of return?
Look no further! Ohio Catholic FCU Money Market accounts offer convenient features with an attractive rate of return to help your money grow. You’ll earn a handsome return on your money without the risk of the stock market or the restrictiveness of a Share Certificate account.
Most Money Market accounts have a minimum balance requirement. Here at Ohio Catholic Federal Credit Union, you can open a Money Market account with as little as $1,000. As long as you keep your balance from falling below $1,000, you can earn dividends (interest) on your deposits.
Here are 5 reasons to open a Money Market account:
1. Security – Funds in your Money Market are insured by the NCUA up to $250,000. This means you can keep a large sum of money in your account without the risk of losing it to a market crash or a poor choice of investment.
2. Accessibility – Money Market accounts have no maturity date. You are free to access the funds in your account at any time, typically without penalty. Because of their accessibility, Money Market accounts are perfect for those large, occasional expenses like tuition payments, emergency household repairs and unexpected medical fees.
3. High interest rates – Money Market accounts offer a rate of return that surpasses your typical savings account. As of the date of this article, an Ohio Catholic FCU Money Market account is as high as 0.25% APY*.
And don’t be shy about asking us about special Money Market promotional rates that might be going on. Give your money its best chance at growth!
4. Account benefits – Like every account here at Ohio Catholic Federal Credit Union, your Money Market account comes with loads of benefits and attractive features. There is no monthly maintenance charge for your Money Market account. We also help you avoid pesky fees for accessing your money when using Ohio Catholic FCU, CO-OP, MoneyPass, or Alliance One ATMs.
If you’ve got a question or concern with your account, we’re always here to help. Visit any branch location, chat with us online, or contact us by phone at (888) 696-4462. A member service representative will be happy to assist you.
5. Personal checks and debit card access – Money Market accounts offer flexibility. In fact, the funds can be easily transferred to your checking account. Then, you’re free to use the funds to make payments by writing personal checks or using your debit card.
Are you ready to start saving big? Check out today’s rates and open a Money Market account at Ohio Catholic Federal Credit Union today!
Visit your local branch today or call our Member Service Center at (888) 696-4462 to get started.
*Rates shown are anticipated, paid monthly. Minimum balance requirements: $0 Min. $0 to open, $1,000 to earn dividends.
SEE ALL THE POSTS
It’s simple to move over your direct deposits and recurring payments.
We provide links to third party websites, independent from Ohio Catholic Federal Credit Union. These links are provided only as a convenience. We do not manage the content of those sites. The privacy and security policies of external websites will differ from those of Unity Catholic FCU. Click “CONTINUE” to proceed or click the “RETURN TO SITE” to stay on this site.