BANKING DURING COVID-19 HEALTH CRISIS
March 18, 2020
BRANCH LOBBIES RE-OPEN JUNE 1
On MONDAY, JUNE 1, Ohio Catholic FCU will RE-OPEN BRANCH LOBBIES during normal business hours.
Our highest priority remains the safety and well-being of our members, employees and the communities we serve. To protect employee and member health, the following policies will go into effect starting June 1:
1. We are allowing between 3-5 members inside branch lobbies at one time. Members waiting outside to enter the branch lobby should observe social distancing. We strongly encourage members to continue using our drive-thru lanes and to schedule appointments ahead of time to meet with credit union employees inside our branches. Only members with credit union business are permitted in the lobby. Family members and/or children are asked to wait safely outside.
2. “Senior Hour” is 9:00am – 10:00am daily (Mon-Sat). Our lobbies will be open for members 65 and older ONLY.
3. Members are asked to stay at least 6’ apart while in lobbies. Please follow floor prompts and signs related to social distancing.
4. Members are asked to wear a mask or face covering that covers both nose and mouth. Please stay home and use our remote banking options if you have any symptoms.
5. Ohio Catholic FCU employees will continue to have their temperatures taken when they first enter the branch and will wear masks while interacting with members.
6. Tellers will be separated by a plastic barrier. Whenever possible, credit union employees will meet members in open spaces and not in enclosed offices.
7. We will clean and sanitize high-traffic branch areas and our ATMs throughout the day and after close of business.
All branch drive-thru lanes will REMAIN OPEN for transactions during normal business hours. ATMs at our Garfield Heights, Macedonia and Akron branches are available 24/7.
Ohio Catholic FCU is also partnered with MoneyPass and Alliance One to provide you convenient ATM locations across the United States.
TO OUR MEMBERS
Thank you for following our updates and staying informed during this uncertain time. Our faith-based credit union would not exist if members did not first band together and pool their resources to help their neighbors. We encourage members today to continue looking out for each other in the days ahead.
We offer our prayers for members and their families who are significantly impacted by this outbreak.
Chief Executive Officer / President
Ohio Catholic Federal Credit Union