College Student Loans and Refinancing
College Student Loans
Get the money you need to reach your higher education goals. After considering all your federal loans, scholarships and grants you may still have a gap you need to cover your total college costs.
Ohio Catholic FCU has partnered with College Ave Student Loans to provide a simple application and a personalized loan experience for undergraduates, graduates and parents.
- Build a repayment plan that fits your budget
- Easy online application – instant credit decision
- No origination or prepayment fees
Applying with a cosigner may help you qualify for the loan and possibly receive a lower interest rate.
- You may save money with a lower interest rate
- Simplify your life with one easy monthly payment by combining multiple loans into one single loan
- Refinance a single loan or several existing loans
Grade School and High School Tuition Loans
Our Tuition Loan Program offers a solution to the need for financial assistance while simultaneously supporting Catholic values, community, and education. By your school being a part of the tuition loan program with Ohio Catholic, your money stays within your diocese, your school benefits from having tuition monies at the beginning of the school year, and you benefit from having manageable, monthly payments. These loans are only eligible to families with children that attend participating schools.
- Low, Fixed Interest Rates (Rates are not determined by credit scores)
- Financing Terms 10-12 Months (terms determined by the school)
- No Pre-Payment Penalties
- Easy Application Process – online, in-person, by phone or through In-Network school office
- Easy payment options include: automatic payments from your account or your paycheck, online banking bill pay, mail-in, or in-person at any Ohio Catholic branch
If you are interested in any of our loans, select an option below to apply today:
The Out-of-Network Tuition program
The Out-of-Network Tuition program is available to help pay for tuition of any educational level offered by an accredited school. This program is for parents of students attending Catholic high schools and grade schools in any of the Catholic Diocese in Ohio that do not participate in Ohio Catholic’s In-Network Catholic Tuition Payment Program. You may also apply for an Out-of-Network tuition loan to pay for non-Catholic denominational schools, pre-K schools, supplemental educational schools, trade schools, technical schools, or higher education institutions. This program offers tuition loans with low rates for a 12-month period.